Kawan-kawan ku

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy 1st monthsary DamiaArissa!

Dear Damia Arissa,
Happy 1st monthsary dear..it seems like yesterday i just delivered u..honestly momma cant believe 1month has gone so quickly..i hope time move slowly so i can enjoy n record our moment..

My dear Damia,
I want u to knw how much i love u and i can't live without u darl..i knw i'm not the best momma but i tried to b the best for u..u r the greatest gift from Allah for momma and papa..

My dear Damia,
Did u knw,u r growing so fast! I'm happy i can see by myself the way u grow up..u r such a strong,clever n beautiful girl i have. U seem already be getting chubbier..i cant wait to see how much u gain the weight..this Wednesday is ur appointment with doc for 1st month injection n check up..

My dear Damia,
I proud i can breastfeed u until now u look so healthy and ur right leg has lot of improvement now..the aplasia congenital cutis u got during delivery is getting better..i proud of u dear..like i said b4 u r such a strong girl in within 30days has lot of improvement on the skin n i hope it will totally cure faster..in sha allah..

Thanks for bearing with me as i hv learn lot abt mom things.I promise i try to be the best momma for u n i hope u can be a good and solehah girl dat can bring us together till jannah..aminnnn..happy 1st month sayangku Damia Arissa..

Sincerely,
MommaDamia ;)
Lot of love
am i look like rabbit?n
u can even hold my finger tightly syg..i love dis moment..
what a beautiful&cute face u made on ur 1st month..auchhh melty..hehe
ur eye contact durinh breastfeed..ohhh its make me melt n really touch sayang..
so cute when u smile..nice pose sayang!momma love dis pic ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog template is created by Funna Ismail