Kawan-kawan ku

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My 1st Anniversary

Assalammualaikum..

Dear hubby,
A year ago on 9th December 2011 we officially became husband & wife. At tht time i was on 24 & u 22, even i'm older than u 2years but we're madly in love & u look more matured than me.



Now, on 9th December 2012 is our 1st anniversary..no word can't describe how i feel. I want u to know that I love u more than i ever dreamed.

You are my enemy, my partner, my lover, my bestfriend, my soulmate, a daddy-to-be and the most important is u r mine for the rest of my life.

I'm proud to be ur wife, u always support me, be a listener, be a coach. U would do anything for me and put up with me while i was pregnant for nine months(waiting for delivery). i'm enjoy the moment when we are together, talking with each other, arguing, laughing and joking together. I can't imagine how my life without you.

I felt shameful regarding my everyday irritating behavior with u but still u can be so nice and kind hearted person ever met..I also want to say thank you for making my dreams come true to be a wife and also a mummy-to-be.

I know this is just beginning and is far from the perfect one but honestly i believe it will getting better n better with each passing day especially when we hv a baby. I wish this coming "Funam Jr" will make our life more bright, happy and complete each other. Thank you for loving me the way that u do.

Thank you to Allah for all His grace-Alhamdulillah.
Happy first anniversary of our marriage sayang!

From ur love :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog template is created by Funna Ismail