Kawan-kawan ku

Saturday, September 8, 2012

24weeks of pregnancy

Assalammualaikum,

Today i would like to share my experience during pregnancy. This is my 1st pregnancy and Alhamdulillah during this pregnancy i did not experience any difficulties.

On 26th April,2012 - I got serious vomiting at the time and hubby had bring me to clinic. We not expect that I was pregnant at the time bcoz we are plan for pregnancy - just 4months of marriage. The doctor asked me to do urine test and I just followed the doctor requests bcoz at the time my body is extremely weak. A few minutes ago, doctor came to me n congrats me. She says i'm pregnant then suddenly hubby kiss n hug me. I was shocked and blur. Then hubby said, " sayang, u pregnant!" OMG i'm blur n still blur then when i realize on it I was so-so happy! it's a present from Allah..Alhamdulillah.. hey dude! I'M GONNA BE A MOM! :)

Doctor said i'm just 6weeks at this time with my weight 43kg

Now, i'm 24weeks of pregnancy equal to 6months and expected due date is end of December or early of January 2013. My weight now is 49kg - 6kg increased man! :) During this pregnancy I have not experienced any problems. I suffered from vomiting only a month n hv depend on vomiting killer pills. One day, my sis offer me to try pomegranate juice by Giffarine. Guess what? it's totally superb! I drink the juice 2times daily, morning before breakfast and night before sleep. I feel energetic when drink the juice n totally stop from taking any pills which is not good for my baby.  As u know, pomegranate is good for maternity and for baby skin n blood. Don't u believe?yes u have to believe it!hehe.. 

Now, in my 2nd trimester i keep constantly drink the juice, anmum milk and take obimin plus + calcium that has been given by the doctor. With this supplement can gv more energy for me n baby. :)




2 comments:

Amalina said...

tahniah!!

Chuu Muqhlis said...

tahniah funna., jage ksihatan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog template is created by Funna Ismail